Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 1, 2015

No Work Wednesday



With my new work schedule I've got Mondays and Wednesdays off.  For the last few months I've used it to run errands, clean house and do laundry. Today I decided that I wasn't going to do any of those things. (Yikes!) Today I tucked myself away into my crafty cave and made two cards, then took my dog for a well deserved play at the dog park, and now I'm blogging.

I do feel a little guilty about the sink full of dishes, and I'm going to try get the sink cleaned up and switch over the laundry before I head off to pick the boys up at school, but it honestly did my heart good to just be still and create.  Do you have those days? Please say yes.

I was excited to see that the MFT Sketch Challenge worked perfectly with the Die-namics I was itchy to play with. Maybe, hopefully, I can make the Sketch Challenge my new Wednesday routine since it's my regular day off?  I hope you'll excuse the background of my dining room, after all I have no idea where I've hidden my light-box which used to be used every single day!




My Die-namics today are Let's Get Nautical  and I added the sentiment "You Keep Me Anchored" from the companion Go Overboard stamp set.

The insides of cards never photo nicely, but here's a peek:



Here's the original sketch for the day, be sure to head on over and add your own sample too!




 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover