Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 4, 2014

Let's Celebrate - MFT's New Release Countdown

I'm back with another My Favorite Things Preview and I'll have a Release Countdown Post every day from now, till the new Release on Tuesday, July 8th at 10pm EST.
Be sure to check the MFT Blog every day for full set reveals, links to participating designers, stamp and Die-namics preview videos and information about PRIZES! 
Today I've got a little card to share with you using several NEW products.  Up first, there are three new background stamps. You KNOW I love my MFT Background stamps.  This month the patterns are Diagonal Stripe, Confetti and Happy Birthday. I used them tone on tone with coordinating card stocks & inks to create some patterned party balloons.  


The balloons were cut with the fabulous new Balloon STAX. It offers three shapes of balloons, each in two sizes.  Mix and match those babies to create your own little balloon cluster. The sentiment "Let's Celebrate" is from the Birthday Chalkboard Greetings.   

With life being so crazy lately, I've been embracing the clean and simple style. It's fresh and clean and with the boys staying up so late, I have no energy for my old school late night crafting.  Being able to sneak away and pull together something on the fly is a nice little break in my day.  Remember to check the MFT Blog for all the details on the products being showcased today!   

18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy Krug said...

Great CAS design.

Joy said...

Love this, so incredibly gorgeous, simple and beautiful, hugs

Kelli B. said...

Super cute card! I really love this balloon die set! I loved how you popped up some of the balloons!

Judy said...

Another wonderful card Joanne! So many great ideas to scrap lift and so many great products. Thanks for sharing.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

SO CUTE!!! I adore these balloon dies! Fab job!

Elizabeth S. said...

Absolutely love this card with those ballons and white space on the left side!

Katia said...

fabulous card!

Parker said...

This card is truly fit for a celebration. Good job.

Tracey said...

Simple yet super fabulous!! Loving the colours!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Great card!

Jill Norwood said...

Sweet and simple! Love the balloons!

Anonymous said...

Super cute GF!

Unknown said...

i like the colors you used, i wouldnt have thought to put those two together, great choice. thank you for sharing

Blue Kube said...

Love the patterned balloons and "chalked" sentiment. Very cool.

Kim Forsyth said...

Clean and simple... LOVE it!

Kim Forsyth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Forsyth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a nice festive card. I must have that balloon die.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover