Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 12, 2014

Release Rewind - June Release at My Favorite Things

I hope you've had a chance to peruse all the newest goodies over at My Favorite Things. But just in case, I have a few more cards to share with you. Today I've got two cards to share with you using the new Ampersand Die-namics. 


My first card was created with a color combination that I'm totally stuck on….Navy, Brick Red and Grout Gray.  I've mixed and matched several elements from this month's release and now have a lovely card for my husband for our anniversary! I started with an Insert It - 3x4 Insert cut from Grout Gray ink and stamped with the Gingham Background.


This is a standard A2 card and I used a corner rounder to chop off the bottom two corners.  The fun circular element and the mini-banners were pulled from the Blueprints 16 Die-namics.

As it turns out, this Ampersand Die-namics sits so nicely on top. 
 

I pulled "NOW" and "ALWAYS" from the Always & Forever Stamp Set.  Each portion of the sentiment was stamped with Nightshift Blue Ink to a Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX.  I decided to put the second half of the sentiment on the inside of my card so that the front didn't feel too "squishy."


I adore these Ampersands, and I've got another quick card to share.  Instead of using the Die-cut Ampersand, I wanted to show you how to use the negative of the cut. I laid the smaller Ampersand inside of the Blueprints 16 circle and knocked it out of the circle.  I also used the Blueprints 16 sentiment strip, the small star and the curved panel.  I pulled in the double peek-a-boo strip from the Blueprints 15.  That little piece has become a new favorite of mine. I love mixing and matching my Blueprints elements! 


My kids use the phrase "boss" constantly. I mean constantly. "That's the boss!'  or "Oh man, you're the boss!"  Boss. Boss. Boss.  All. The. Time.  So I know they'll be really excited when they see this little card.


Remember that My Favorite Things has just had a huge release. 



There are so many spectacular new products for you to check out.  Be sure to head on over to the MFT Boutique to check out everything that's new! 
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover