Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 13, 2014

My Favorite Things - New Release is Now Available!



There are so many fun new products available over at My Favorite Things - you'll want to head right over to the Brand Spankin' New category and pick yourself up a few treats!

Tonight I'm here to showcase the new Rectangle Frames Die-namics and I've got a LOT of items to share with you. I hope you're able to spend a little time visiting with me.

Up first, I wanted to show you how nicely the largest Rectangle Frames Die-namics pairs with any of our Cover-Up Die-namics. Tonight I've layered it with the Fishnet Die-namics and lots of dimensional foam tape between each layer.


The Rectangle Frames also nest nicely together. I've used the large and medium sized frames for this little card. As you might have noticed this week, I love cutting these frames from glitter card stock.

I'm using the fishes from the Fishbowl Die-namics and I cut their bubbles "peek-a-boo" style from the frame.  The sweet sentiment is found in the You're Fin-Tastic stamp set.  Love these punny sentiments! 

The large fishtail element is included in the Blueprints 15 Die-namics, I stamped it with the fabulous Pinstripe Bakcground using Lemon Drop Ink to Lemon Drop Card Stock.





Card Stock: MFT Cardstock Night Shift Blue, Lemon Drop, Sweet Tooth, Berrylicious

Accessories:  Sno Cone Button


My next card was inspired by one of the fun comments from a blog reader this week. Mary mentioned that her son was getting his PhD this summer - congratulations to you both that's a huge deal!!  This comment of course prompted me to see the Suit & Tie Die-namics as a lab coat!  Thanks for the inspiration Mary!!  The tie has been stamped with the Pinstripe Background and I've echoed that on the inside treatment of the card as well.


Since we're talking about the Rectangle Frames, they make for an amazing setup to the inside of your card as well.  The outer frame was stamped with the Pinstripe Background and the congratulatory sentiment was stamped from the Watt's Up stamp set





Card Stock: MFT Cardstock Sweet Tooth, Sno Cone, Wild Cherry, Night Shift Blue

Since we're on the topic of Watt's Up, I have another bright and encouraging card to share with you tonight. Here's a tip, I stamped the Grid Background to Primitive Cream card stock and then die-cut with the Largest Rectangle Frame.  One piece was used on the card front, the other on the inside. Love the dual duty and nothing goes to waste.

The Pinstripe was added to a scrap of Steel Grey card stock and stamped with Black Licorice ink. It was then die-cut with the little pointy tab. 








Card Stock: MFT Cardstock Sweet Tooth, Lemon Drop, Wild Cherry, Steel Grey, Primitive Cream

Accessories: Wild Cherry Button, Hemp Cord
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover