Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 22, 2014

Deconstructed in the World

Good Morning my friends!  I've got a card to share with you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch.

I've paired it with this month's Free with Sixty Die-namics - You Mean the World To Me.  There are a few fun ways you can use this Die-namics.  I used it on this card and this one too.  

This time I die-cut using Sno Cone Card Stock and then trimmed it out using a Circle STAX Die-namics.


It is popped up on top of a Fuse Green Circle STAX for a little extra dimension.  You see I've got my beloved Rectangle Frames Die-namics to follow along with the sketch.  I added in a few Clouds STAX using Sweet Tooth Felt.  

My Pierced Circle STAX have the smallest Heart STAX tucked into the center, and across the bottom I  reached for the fun double pierced strip from Blueprints 15 Die-namics.  You'll see a little Fishtail Flag STAX  which was stamped with the Pinstripe Background to a little bit of Steel Grey Card stock.  


I used the negative portion of the die-cut (you know, the knocked out hole leftover when you die-cut) as a placement aide to create the inside.  Using removable tape I secured the negative, then placed each of the tiny letters with liquid glue, then removed the template and voila, a perfectly placed sentiment on the inside.

This was a fun little puzzle to put together! I hope you'll head on over to add your version of the Deconstructed Sketch to the weekly link up widget.  






You'll also want to stop over to see all the girls on the Deconstructed Sketch team to see what they've put together for this week's sketch!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lyn said...

Such an awesome card! I love how you bought all the elements together.

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Joanne!!

kepsss said...

Obviously I spend enough to get this free - and thought ..... what will I ever do with this .... and a lot of the cards were "cute" .... this one is phenomenal. Thank you.

kepsss said...

This card is just beautiful. Is it square? I swear, it doesn't LOOK square, but I can't figure out what size it actually if it's not square.

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is hot!!! Pretty, but hot!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover