Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 17, 2014

The Sky is the Limit - with the Deconstructed Sketch

Good morning my friends!  I've got a happy little card to share wit you today for this week's Deconstructed Sketch.  

I had to get clever with a ruler and a pencil to splice and dice my layers apart to create this sunburst. To keep everything neat, straight and even, I started by cutting the pieces using a Square STAX and both Orange Fizz and Lemon Drop and then got fancy with my paper trimmer.


I added in a few puffy clouds that I cut with my Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Blue Skies Ahead Stamp Set which I nestled onto a Pierced Oval STAX.  I opted to modify the sketch slightly adding a full length Fishtail Flag STAX cut from glitter paper and embellished with a little Orange Fizz Button.

Here's this week's Deconstructed Sketch - it's a fun one, I can't wait to see what you whip up this week!





Be sure to visit all the Deconstructed Sketch girls to see what they've designed for you today:


Here are the links to the products I've used this week:


7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Crestajune said...

I love this card so much!It makes me so happy! The little strip of sparkle is the perfect finishing touch! Have a wonderful day, Joanne!

Gabby said...

Nice, cheery, bright card, Joanne! Like your sun rays and glittery flag. :)

Kristie W. said...

What a happy card! Like the previous commenters, I really like the strip of sparkle too :)

Tracey said...

Loving this Joanne!! The sparkle strip is awesome!!

Unknown said...

hey there and thank you for your information I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load properly.....Cccam Server

Joy said...

This is such a beautiful card, love the sketch and you have captured it perfectly, hugs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover