Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 5, 2014

New Release Countdown - Blue Skies

I've got two sweet cards to share with you today using the new Blue Skies stamp set and the spectacular Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics.
Remember to check the MFT Blog every day for full stamp and Die-namics graphics, for links to our Guest Designer and for information on how you can win one of SEVEN $75 gift vouchers! 
Up first, I've paired the Cloud Cover-Up with the Sun, Moon & Stars Die-namics.  I've cut the Cover-Up twice once from Sno Cone card stock and again from Sweet Tooth.  I laid the clouds back in for a flush-mounted inlaid pattern.  

For my second card, I tucked the Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics behind a peek-a-boo window.  I paired this cloudy sky behind a bright sunshiny yellow umbrella.  The Layered Umbrella Die-namics includes this sweet overlay for added dimension.  The sentiments in the Bright Skies stamp set are so sweet. The perfect little pick me up.

I love these Cover-Up Die-namics - you can use them in a variety of different ways and have so much fun! Hope you enjoyed my two cards today and I'll see you again tomorrow with another MFT Preview.

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover