Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 7, 2014

MFT Release Countdown - Free with $60 Die-namics

Oh this month My Favorite Things has such a treat for you. The Free with $60 Die-namics are simply amazing and you MUST have them.  I'm in love with these beauties.  
Remember to check the MFT Blog every day for full stamp and Die-namics graphics, for links to our Guest Designer and for information on how you can win one of SEVEN $75 gift vouchers!
Take a close look at the Gerbera Die-namics, aren't they beautiful? You can use it to quickly create beautiful flowers in a range of sizes.  I went with a sunny happy yellow today, paired with the cheerful Blue Skies Ahead stamp set.  Free Die-namics, hooray!!


The Layered Leaves Die-namics is a perfect companion to these flowers.  I added a little pop of color with my very loved Fishtail Flags STAX

I've got a sweet little card to share with you tomorrow, I'll see you then!



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover