Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 9, 2014

Focus with the Deconstructed Sketch

Good morning! I've got a card to share this week for the Deconstructed Sketch challenge, and I've used some of the newest Stamps and Die-namics from My Favorite Things.

I went for a really soft, crisp look pairing off white with a big pop of black. The new Bokeh Builder Stamp Set is gorgeous, I had fun mixing the various circles to create a soft background.  

This was a great chance to use the Gerbera Daisy Die-namics that I love so very much. Remember that this amazing Die-namics is free with your purchase of $60 or more this month. 



I had so much fun stamping these bokeh building patterns I'm excited to play with the stamp set again.

This week, I did deviate lightly from the sketch, I omitted the two small notches..  I can't wait to see what you all come up with for the sketch and I hope you'll play along.





Be sure to visit all the Deconstructed Sketch girls to see what they've designed for you today:



Here are the links to the products I've used in today's card! The only one missing is the Gerbera Daisy this month's Free with $60 Die-namics.


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover