Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 10, 2014

Zip It Up with MFT's Zipper Die-namics

I'm back with another preview for the upcoming My Favorite Things New Release.  Today I have a really FUN card to share with you!

Be sure to check the MFT Blog every day during the Release Countdown for information about the SEVEN $75 Gift Vouchers. I mean really, you don't want to miss the chance at the first $75 of your order being FREE right?  
Check out the adorable new Zipper Die-namics.  This is such a cleverly designed Die-namics that adds a lot of texture and dimension to your card.  This takes paper piecing to a whole new level.  

I've paired in the Striped Background to make a little red sweater.  I'm sure if you read here regularly, you know how I love the MFT Background Stamps - these cling rubber backgrounds measure 5 3/4 inches and will cover the front of an A2 sized card either vertically or horizontally.  Also, the impressions from these cling rubber stamps are AMAZING.  Today's color palette is Electric Red, Sno Cone and Steel Grey.  


The teeny "hi" is from the Little Lowercase Letters Die-namics. They coordinate with the previously released Little Letters and Little Numbers Die-namics.

By the way, how cute is this realistic little zipper pull?  You can attach any of the six little zipper pull charms, since I'm going for a  little boy card, I used the star cut from some silver glitter paper.


I had SO much fun creating this card and I'm looking forward to using it again soon! Don't forget to head on over to the MFT Blog to see all the new stamps and Die-namics that are previewing today.

Here are the links used on my zipped up little card today!  Thanks for stopping by!


10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tammy H said...

This is such a cute look. There are so many possibilities.

Debbie Nelson said...

Great card and colors!

Anonymous said...

This zipper idea was brilliant!!!

wendy said...

crazy.... so realistic!

Unknown said...

This card is so cute. I love how the zipper has the little hanging star on it. It looks so realistic!

Shanna Shands said...

Cool looking!

jeannine said...

So cute! Love the zipper dies! So versatile as far as female and masculine cards! Love it!

Unknown said...

Love this card. Think I need the zipper die.

Tracey said...

Great card!! This is fantastic Joanne!!

Janelle said...

Such a cool idea! Boys AND girls will love a card like this.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover