Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 20, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch - Cheerful Heart



I have such a bright and happy card today, it makes me smile just looking at it.  I love how a good color combination can brighten your day!  Today's card is my sample for this week's Deconstructed Sketch - I hope you will head over to visit this week's sketch, see samples from my fellow Deconstructed Sketch Girls and create your own card for the challenge! 

These tiny little roses are the Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics.  Aren't they ever so adorable?  I like to use a Petal Roller to grip the end of the card stock, it really makes rolling these babies a breeze!

The Woodgrain Background is a favorite of mine and coincidentally I'm offering one as a little giveaway (see the link here) it gives such an amazing coverage today it has been stamped to Gumdrop Green card stock using Sweet Tooth Ink


This happy sentiment is part of Lisa Johnson's Cheerful Blessings stamp set.  The Mix and Match Banners was used to cut all my small flag elements. I love that you get four banner shapes in one set. That's today's card quick and cute, I hope you like it!  

You know what's the secret to a great quick card? A sketch - it's an awesome jump start to your projects. Get a jumpstart today by visiting…..


Be sure to head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch to add your card to this week's link-up!



Here are the links to the products I've used in today's card, thanks so much for stopping by today!




6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! what a yummy color combo. I am so going to use this one. beautiful card and thanks for reminding me about this beautiful stamp set. GREAT sketch this week.

Heather Rogers said...

I do love this color combo as well. Very pretty, Joanne.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Jo!! Love the sketch!

zehra said...

pretty, awesome color combo.

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This card really made me smile.
Love the fresh colors and the sweet details!

Greetings from Sweden/Gunilla

Gabby said...

Great card! Love the bright colors and woodgrain. Awesome flowers, too. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover