Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 10, 2014

Will You Be Mine - A Deconstructed Valentine

For me a card sketch challenge is like a little puzzle that needs to be put together.  Today I've got a little card to share with you for this week's Deconstructed Sketch.  I hadn't yet put away all of my New Release stamps and Die-namics from MFT so this sweet Will You Be Mine was ready for another inking.

I flip-flopped the placement of the embellishments so I didn't block off her little feet.  I still use my Photo Corners Die-namics a fair bit. They are an oldie but a goodie, also super reasonably priced, so a good one to tuck into your shopping cart or on your wish list.


As part of my crafty organization, I've got to cross check my list of all the MFT Buttons, because I think I'm missing a few colors.  I just noticed I don't have spearmint yet - oops. 

I like this Blu Raspberry and Pink Lemonade pairing.  I've done all my matting with Steel Grey card stock.  If you haven't given the MFT Card stock a try, the new card stock sampler is a great way to test out the colors and includes 43 colors of card stock.

Here's the original sketch - it's a fun one, lots of possibilities!  I hope you'll try one too and go link it up on this week's linky!

http://deconstructingjen.com/deconstructed-sketch-133/

I'm so excited it's Friday - I hope you have fun plans for the weekend.  Mine involve driving the boys to indoor soccer and basketball on Saturday. On Sunday afternoon I'm looking forward to a quiet afternoon with a movie on my iPad and hopefully a little more stamping. Most importantly the weather is going to warm up her in Boston to the 40's and 50's and that calls for a celebration!  Whatever you do this weekend, I hope it's a good one! 

Here are the links to the products I've used in today's little card. Thanks for stopping by!



4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Heather Rogers said...

She is super cute, Joanne! I love puzzles and sketches. Ha! Fabulous job with the sketch. I have those photo corners and enjoy adding them to my cards. Thanks for the inspiration...I need to pull those out. :)

Lyn said...

Love your card the photo corner is a great little embellishment and I am thinking I need to add it to my wish list

Tracey said...

Such a beautiful card Joanne!! Love the bow and button/photo corner!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

She's so cute Jo!! Love her little Valentine!!

xoxo

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover