Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 2, 2014

Mona Pendleton Designs Distressed Hearts

I'm excited to share another project for My Favorite Things upcoming release.  The kids have been occupied with new Lego sets and new Wii games so I've been able to stamp my little heart out.  It's a Christmas miracle! 


Today I'm sharing a peek at the new Distressed Hearts Stamp and Die-namics from My Favorite Things.  This new stamp set & Die-namics were designed by my friend Mona Pendleton, and will be available Tuesday, January 7th at 10PM EST.

The set includes an assortment of heart and sentiment pairings which are fun to mix and match with the coordinating Die-namics set.   I stamped my beloved Typewriter Text Background to the new Grout Grey card stock with Grout Grey ink.  Just a tiny strip of the new Patterned Triangles Background peeks out along the left for a little "pop" of color.  

I used the Blueprints 4 set for the small strip of glitter scallops, but MFT has such a HUGE variety of Scallop Dies that you have lots of options to add scalloped trim.  


I'm loving this Black Licorice, Grout Grey and Razzle Berry color combination! Do you do the same thing, get really hooked on a pairing? This one has been really fun, I bet you'll see it from me again soon-ish!

You'll find links to the products that I've used in today's card just below. The new product links will work beginning at 10pm EST on Tuesday January 7th!  I hope to see you tomorrow for another MFT New Release Countdown Card!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover