Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 7, 2014

MFT New Product Launch: Cameras + Polaroids = Love


I am just in LOVE with the products I'm using for tonight's release I hope you've got lots of time to visit because I've got a LOT to share! 

The My Favorite Things New Release items that we've been taunting you with for the last seven days are NOW AVAILABLE!   Before I get to my projects for tonight, I have amazing news to share:

Visit each of the MFT Designers' January Product Launch posts linked on the MFT Blog and leave a comment by the end of the day on Thursday, January 9 for your chance to WIN one of two, $100 Gift Vouchers. The winners will be chosen at random and the prizes will be sent out on January 10. Ready? Set. Comment!

Tonight I'm sharing projects four cards which have all been made with three of my very favorite elements from this release.  


The Hugs & Kisses Cover-Up makes for perfect backgrounds whether you use it to cut, or emboss.  Today it has been cut from Electric Red card stock and then layered over a piece of Grout Grey card stock.  These Cover-Up plates are outstanding because you can use them to create a card front either with cutting, or embossing.  Love the double duty functions! 


I've mixed and matched my background stamps too - I really hope you'll start a collection of the amazing backgrounds.  I tell you mine get a LOT of work! 

You'll find the Sheet Music Background tucked into the Precious Polaroid and the new Patterned Triangles Background was stamped with Fuse Green ink to Fuse Green card stock.  Here's a closer look: 


I'm on a roll friends, so I've got LOTS more ideas to share with these fun coordinating products! Are you ready? 

Fresh and clean - who, me? I guess this girl is finally getting the hang of it!  I had so much fun working on this card and was simply tickled pink with it when I was done.  It doesn't have hundred layers, who knew I could pull it off?  

The sentiment "snap!" is a riot and sits on one teeny Fishtail Flags.  Here's my new favorite color Blu Raspberry, it pairs perfectly with a snippet of Electric Red.  This sentiment is fabulous!!


I die-cut the instagram from Cute Cameras 2 from Primitive Cream, Kraft, Steel Grey and then cut the tiny heart from Electric Red.  Using liquid glue, I assembled all the pieces & added three small colorful banners to mimic the look of the Instagram logo.


But wait, I'm not done yet! 

This card is a little bit more layered a la my usual style.  I've paired elements from Blueprints 6  (the Electric Red and Kraft layers) along with the tiny tag and star from the new Blueprints 11.  It's fun to mix and match your Blueprints! 


I've added a trio of Fishtail Flags peeking out from the bottom of the sentiment panel.  I'm loving all the gold touches.

Last month's Pocket Calendar stamp set was used to denote the date on the Precious Polaroid.  

My love affair with the Typewriter Text background continues, I've used it tone on tone with Electric Red card stock and ink as well as stamping it with Grout Grey onto Whip Cream to back my polaroid. 


If you've stuck with me this long, how about just ONE more? 

I'm having way too much fun with this product pairing and I thought I'd create another card for the MFT Color Palette Challenge - it's the MFT traditional colors: Pink, Black, and White so I've been having a lot of fun.  

This little baby is heavy on the use of black, but balanced out with a white card base, chalkboard treatment of the sentiment, some white stitching and some loving pink accents. 


The Precious Polaroid was embellished with one of the Staggered Heart Border Die-namics.  In this close shot you can see that I've added a light bit of the Typewriter Text Background using Grout Grey ink to the Primitive Cream Pierced Circle STAX.  The sentiment "smile!" is peeking out of the tiny Polaroid camera and embellished with a tiny Pink Lemonade Button


Okay my friends that's IT for me tonight! I really DO hope you'll head on over to the MFT Blog for direct links to all of the designers with samples to share with you.  There are so many spectacular products being released tonight you simply will NOT want to miss it!

Remember that you can find all that is new RIGHT HERE in the MFT Boutique. Here are the links to all the products I've used tonight.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover