Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 6, 2013

MFT Release Countdown - Vintage Frame Stamp and Die-namics

Hello everyone!  It's time for the New Release Countdown for My Favorite Things!


Today we're SEVEN days away from all the latest stamps, Die-namics, stencils, ink and new cardstock too! I'm so excited to be spending the next seven days stamping away to get ready!


I'm sharing a card created with the beautiful and elegant new stamp set from Lisa Johnson Designs titled Vintage Frames.  It pairs perfectly with the Vintage Frame Die-namics.  These stamp and Die-namics pairings make cardmaking so easy, I love it!


The Vintage Frame Die-namics has been nested on top of one of the new Pierced Oval STAX.  I cut mine from Black Licorice Cardstock, look how crisp that pierced detail is. I just LOVE it.  The pierced details on the STAX help me get over my compulsion to stitch on every single layer.  It adds just the right amount of detail.

I used my Houndstooth Stencil paired with my Embossing Mat and my Metal Adaptor Plate, it makes a beautiful impression on the card stock.  This bright and happy color combination was created with Razzle Berry, Black Licorice and Whip Cream card stocks, paired with a snippet of silver cardstock cut with my Fishtail Flags.

I have a little container on my desk with all the baggies of MFT Buttons.  I love them all.  You need them all. Go ahead, treat yourself. You'll love them.

There are several new items being previewed today on the MFT Blog, you'll seriously want to head on over there.  I've got a new PI to share with you in a few days here on the blog, but you can get a peek at her today over on the MFT Blog. This month's new Blueprints is also seriously amazing my friends.

18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tammy H said...

Love the vibrant Razzleberry against the black. Such awesome contrast. And you're right. I should treat myself to a bunch of buttons. I have several but not all...hmmm??

Marsha said...

Pretty and bright. Love the embossing.

Tracey said...

Love the vibrancy of this card!! Gorgeous!!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful, Joanne! looove the pierced details and the embossed background. LOVE that we can use our cover plates AND stencils to achieve that look.

Debbie Nelson said...

LOVE the pink and black!!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I love the pink and black, just pops GF!

wendy said...

lovely HOT pink card!

Colleen said...

Love your card and with two of my favorite colors too!

Sherrie said...

Look at you with those HOT colors! Sizzle! Love it Joanne!

F said...

Great colors!

Kimberly Crawford said...

This is fabulous!! Your design is so perfect!!!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

This is my fav color combo and your card is so gorgeous!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Super contrast and the Razzleberry makes the embossing pop off the card! Great work!

Joan V said...

Wow, that Razzle Berry would cheer anyone up. I really love that sentiment and frame.

Janelle said...

This card would certainly make me feel better. Great color combination!

Sherilin said...

Love the contrast....you had me at PINK! :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Fabulous Card my friend! That color really POPS!!!

Jodi Collins said...

The houndstooth background is AH-mazing!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover