Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 7, 2013

MFT New Release is HERE!

Oh hooray it's time for the New Release at My Favorite Things - there are so many fun new things in this month's release! 

 I hope you'll head on over to the BRAND SPANKIN NEW COLLECTION and take a peek!  

Tonight I'm here to share the new Notepad Die-namics with you.  I have been loving the Laina Lamb Designs line at MFT for my new found love of getting scrappy, but these elements are simply amazing for cardmaking too.  I have a few cards to share with you using this fun new Die-namics.  Since we have a boatload of fun new stamps, I've mixed and matched it a few different ways.

Up first, cmbining a few fun trends I'm using the new Chalkboard Greetings stamp set with this adorable navy and mint patterned paper.  Chalkboard Greetings is this month's Triple Scoop - that means that you can earn it for FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or more!  Yeah, who doesn't love a free gift?!


I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with a detail white embossing powder for this fresh feel.  Two Fishtail Flags STAX peek out from the bottom... yes, I'm obsessed with the Fishtail Flags!

Up next, I created a little pick me up with the Cheerful Blessings Stamp Set. <----- I really adore this set!   I thought this would be a sweet pick me up for one of my boys tucked into their lunchboxes. The sentiment was stamped onto a Heart STAX Die-namics A small die-cut element from Accent It: Labels and Tabs peeks out from just below the main panel. 


 
Did you see the super adorable Happy Hellos Die-namics?  What a fun assortment of cheerful greetings.  In particular, I adore this scripty "hello."  Oh look, there I go again with the Fishtail Flags. Have you picked them up yet?  Trust me, you'll love them....  A little Pink Lemonade Button and a bit of Hemp Cord sit atop a corrugated cardboard Heart STAX. 


Feathers, what a fun and super hot trend, and this die set is a bunch of fun to play with!  The Feathers and Arrows Die-namics were cut from Steel Grey card stock and then spritzed with my silver paint.

I've selected another of the uplifting greetings from Chalkboard Greetings.  If you haven't seen the full set graphics on this, be sure to check out THIS post on the MFT Blog! With a series of upcoming tests, I'm sure this card will find it's way into my older son's backpack in the next few weeks.


Thanks for joining me tonight for a closer look at the Notepad Die-namics!

The MFT Design Team is all on board tonight to showcase the full new release package.  You'll find a list of all the participating designers HERE on the MFT Blog.  Be sure to check out all the New Release goodies HERE in the Brand Spankin' New section.

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tricia T said...

LOVE your Cheerful Blessings card and all the rest, too! What a fantastic release!!

zehra said...

Oh my so many cards, and so lovely, I agree the fishtail is my most used dienamics, everyone should get it

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful post! I am so excited for this release! So much to love - as always! Thanks for your inspirational posts throughout the release!
Hugs,
Jill

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are fabulous.

Sarah Gough said...

ohhh, I haven't played with the notepad die yet, but you make me want to go play right now!

Gypsy 2 said...

I love the distressing and the layers Jody.Great projects congratulations.

Gabby said...

Great cards! I especially LOVE the "hello" card. :)

Tracey said...

WOW! These are gorgeous Joanne!!

wendy said...

lovely cards Joanne!

Lisa H. said...

wow! can't pick a favorite here, Joanne. I love them all for different reasons. although....the notepad Die-namics is my new FAVE!!!!

Alina said...

all of them so beautiful, Joanne, thanks for the inspiration!

Jenny said...

Love all of your cards Joanne! the God one is so sweet (love the clothespin and twine) but man oh man, that hello card just pops!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover