Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 16, 2013

Favorite Photos Mini Album

You all probably think I've gone away and forgotten entirely how to stamp! Some days I feel like that's the case, but I've been actually been really busy behind the scenes with a few projects.

I'm excited to share a mini album that I made for a recent class featuring the Mini Album Bracket STAX.   This nesting die set is fabulous for mini book building and I have a fun project to share. This little book is just LOADED with lots of My Favorite Things Stamps and Die-namics.  

The cover includes the beautiful, and really luscious Poppy Builder Die-namics paired with a Leaf Filled Flourish.  At a recent MFT new release party, we were asked if we could choose only one flourish which one would it be, and it's this one.  Not too fancy, a really nice sized element.  I love the embossing on the leaves....  Th sentiment "Favorite Photos To Remember" is plucked from Expand Your View.  If you don't already own Typewriter Alphabet, go ahead and grab it, it is perfect for personalization! 


On the inner cover, I gave the chalboard technique a little try, pairing stamps from Off the Chart, and Captured Memories and Right This Way.


Now here's a fun little idea I have for you... you can use the smaller sizes of the Mini Album Bracket STAX to make a mini-er album within your mini album.  

I cut the second largest size from Steel Grey Cardstock.... The Keys and Locks Die-namics hang like  little charms over the top of my photo.  


This tiny little spread sits inside the "inner mini."  The stamped elements are from Captured Memories - a really amazingly fun stamp set.  And Cute Cameras, goodness, I just love those babies!


My final spread features the grid background from Graph Paper Notes, stamps from Off the Chart and then the Pie Chart Die-namics.  



I'll bore you with this photo one more time, it doesn't get old around here!  The "love this" is stamped to an Accent It: Labels and Tabs Die-namics.


The mini book is held together with a Vintage "o" ring.  Pretty handy little clips, I can easily open back up the ring and add a few pages when I have a little more time to scrap.

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

wendy said...

fabulous..love all the different sentiments..perfect

Lisa H. said...

your mini albums always are beautiful, this one is not different. love the colors and all the fun elements you used.

Gabby said...

Cool mini album! Fun way to keep some fav pics that capture special moments. :)

Christy said...

This is totally adorable!!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover