Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 6, 2013

Blueprints 3 & Cheerful Blessings

I'm back with another My Favorite Things Teaser today! We're plugging along towards our new release tomorrow night at 10pm EST.  Remember to check in on the MFT Blog for details about the Teaser Time prizes, and for links to all of today's participating designers.


If you're not familiar with Blueprints, you need to take a closer look. Each Blueprints set is a die collection that works together to take all the work out of layout planning, paired with a PDF that outlines four ways to combine them for an effortless cardmaking session!  Just pair with your desired stamps, card stock and patterned paper.  It's a great jumpstart for your crafty session!

Today I've paired Blueprints 3 with one of this month's sketches and the adorable Cheerful Blessings stamp set which was designed by Lisa Johnson for My Favorite Things.  You'll find the die graphics for this month's Blueprints collection over on the MFT Blog, this one is particularly fun - it includes 13 Die-namics!!


I love that Blueprints gives you such a creative jump-start, but I also adore the piercing that is designed into some elements! You'll find a delicate pierced edge all around the edge of the circle, as well as on the thin strip that I've layered across the bottom of my card....

I dug into a new paper pack from Pink Paislee and grabbed two of my Naturals Buttons.  I've just restocked on my Kraft card stock, and that makes me a happy, happy girl.  The scalloped border was cut from Whip Cream card stock.

Remember that you can find a full list of the MFT Designers with samples to share today on the MFT Blog.  You'll want to find out all the details on this month's Teaser Time Prizes and of course, you'll want to see the die graphics, and the fun four sketches that go with this die set.

All the latest stamps and Die-namics will be available as part of our May 2013 release Tuesday night at 10pm EST!  Be sure to join us on the New Release party thread HERE from 8-10pm!

21 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gypsy 2 said...

The blue print dienamics have been a great addition to my stash.They make it so easy to create as the hard work has been done for you.This new dienamic is top of my list!

Tracey said...

Just beautiful! Love the soft colours!

Celeste Goff said...

Love your card! The soft muted pastels are just beautiful!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Joanne! Your flower makes such a pretty accent. :)

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and this is another great blueprints set.

Tricia T said...

I really like how you do your button / twine / flower embellishment. I need to try CASEing it!!

Tricia

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fabulous.

stampingbowd said...

I agree about the piercing in the blueprints. That's what makes me want to buy them!!! LOVE this beautiful card in pink!

Alina said...

beautiful card, Joanne, lovely soft colours!

Tami B. said...

I am always so focused on the stamps that I overlook some other "wonders" like these Blueprint die sets. I have really got to check them out better. What you ladies are doing with them is fantastic.

wendy said...

very pretty card Joanne, love the new blueprints too

Liz said...

Beautiful card love the colors great awesome... I am so excited to add to my wishlist.

RedGem said...

Fabulous card... love the color combinations!

Tammy H said...

WOW! Just love pastel colors with kraft. Need to go make me some in this combo. Thanks for the reminders about how awesome this looks.

Christy said...

This is stunning! LOVE the color combo.

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Sweet card :)

Kim O'Connell said...

What a gorgeous take on the blueprints 3 sketch!

Annheidel said...

Such a sweet card!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love your use of the Blueprints 3 set! Great color combo!

Unknown said...

Love the blueprint sets - they are on my wish list! Love your color combo, so pretyy

Gabby said...

Very nice card! I like the blueprints series of dies. Great flower. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover