Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 7, 2013

Introducing: Birthday Sentiments

Okay friends, here's the thing.  You know what's really hard for me, Clean and Simple cards. Let me just say, they are NOT simple for me, and you know what, sometimes they aren't even clean (it's really hard for me not to get ink just about everywhere.)

Now, when I get a Clean and Simple card done, I'm totally giddy with excitement that I pulled it off.  Today we're previewing a stamp set called Birthday Sentiments.  Starting with my Traditional Tags STAX, a few ink pads I mixed and matched the elements in the stamp set.  I adore that the set has sentiments in different fonts and sizes that will pair together in a number of ways.  Ahem, I also love that it has the "a little late" in there because honestly, that's the story of my LIFE! 

I added in the super cute and sweet Party Banner Die-namics.  It's beyond adorable.

I have another card to share with this sweet stamp set. This one is quick and a little bit scrappy too.  

The sentiment "make a wish" was stamped in the chalk-art style to a piece of Steel Grey card stock and then heat embossed.  The candles were cut from little rolled bits of scrap patterned paper and then I used the wing from the bird in Easter Elements to create the little candle flames.

I'm using two dies included in Blueprints 1 for my layers.  I LOVE using the Blueprints dies to cut my main panel of my card, it's always a clean cut, no frayed edges, everything is perfectly aligned. I love my Blueprints! 

Thanks so much for joining me today!  Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with projects today.

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover