Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 8, 2013

My Favorite Things - New Release Now Available

After a week of taunting you, we're excited to let you know that the New Release from My Favorite Things is now available right now and RIGHT HERE!  Usually I've stamped up a boatload of procts for you for the New Product Tour, but goodness, I've come down with whatever gross head cold is going around and it slowed me down for sure. 

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with a sample to share. You're invited to take our New Product Tour - and remember to leave a little love because one of the designers will be giving away a $50 gift voucher to one lucky blog commenter.  You have from now till Thursday night to leave your comments!

I did however stumble into my craft room last night to pay a little attention to this sweet Pure Innocence stamp which has just been released - it's titled Read all About It.  She and her overstuffed chair are simply perfect for my favorite technique... Paper Piecing.  Isn't she sweet?


I used the new Labels and Tabs Die-namics for my sentiment placement. It's such a fun and versatile Die-namics set - perfect for those sentimentally placement challenged folks like myself! :) I'm using the Paver Red Cardstock from MFT.  LOVE IT!




Feeling so crummy this weekend also prevented me from getting to stamp with that adorable new Coupon Book Stamp Set and it's companion Ticket Book Die-namics. So, I had it ready and waiting on my desktop for me.  What a fun pairing!

Being a mom to two very food allergic boys, Valentine's is always a problem, my kids can't have any of the garbage, oops I mean candy that is sold in most stores.  I do know however that one thing my boys each treasure is one on one time.  Anything special that they get to do with just ONE parent.   I've created one little ticket book, now I need to make a companion so that it comes out even.  You know exactly what I mean, heaven forbid anyone get something that the other one doesn't.  Eye roll.

To cut the cover, I ran the Die-namics through once with Black Licorice cardstock, and once with pattern paper cardstock.  It is embellished with the new Heart STAX Die-namics, and a sentiment from Lovey Dovey Sentiments.  




On the first page of tickets, I included this sentiment from For the Record, the 100% from Off the Chart and this fun chevron print from the Lollipop Additions.





 I've alternated the MFT Inks for the internal coupon pages. I'm using the new Black Licorice, Wild Cherry, Sno Cone and Kraft Inks.  You can find all the new inks HERE in the MFT Boutique!  Of all the coupons in this booklet, I know this is the one they'll be excited about.  Pancakes IN BED?  Promises to be a treat for them for sure, and oh yes, a little extra laundry for me.


Kids with food allergies sure do get excited when you finally find an ice cream parlor that can actually serve them safely.  I'm sure they'll cash in on this ticket quickly. But it's okay, knowing it's a crowd favorite, they each are getting two ice cream tickets in their booklets.


They're 10 and 7, so their only real movie date will be with ME or their DAD. No girls allowed! I'm enjoying that while it lasts! 




 Here are the incredible new MFT Premium Dye Inkpads that I've used in today's project. 





Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover