Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 11, 2012

My Favorite Things - New Release is HERE!

Oh my friends, I'm really, super excited about this month's release at My Favorite Things. Honestly, it gets better and better around here every single month.   I have a post-a-palooza for you this evening showcasing so many of the new products.  I couldn't decide which items to use, so I just kept on going!  I hope you enjoy this post as much as I've enjoyed preparing for it! Remember that all the new products are available RIGHT HERE in the MFT Boutique.

Gift Card Greetings II

I love using a crisp pop of black with brights like this.  My cardbase is made from Whip Cream Cardstock and Black Licorice matting.   I've been collecting the MFT Buttons, today I'm using Black Licorice with a touch of the Hemp Cord.   This pattern paper is Pebbles Seen and Noted I saw it at CHA and fell in love, so glad it's finally out!

The flower embellishment was cut with the Fringed Perennial paired with a set of Royal Leaves Die-namics.   I added a tiny Lead the Way Die-namics to anchor the gift card in place.


I'm also fairly obsessed with the InstaFrame Die-namics it is so trendy and versatile, you'll love it. To show you another fun way to use it, I dug out this cute photo of my boys from a few years ago, gosh they were TINY!

I embellished with the new Winter Rose and added JOY from last month's Seasonal Sentiments. If you're still in need of a Christmas card, you could quickly pull these together and get your cards out in the mail. 

Instaframe, Captured Memories and Cute Cameras

Okay, it's true.... I am truly in love with this Die-namics!! Can you tell?  I'm using a photo that I took of my two little guys from this summer. My younger brother got married and we spent a fun day in the city sightseeing afterwards.    

Do you see the little Cute Cameras Die-namics that I've added as a tiny charm?  I added some aging to my photo and to the InstaFrame with my Tim Holtz Distress Ink. 

Cute Cameras, Captured Memories

Of course the Cute Cameras and the Captured Memories stamp set is completely perfect for scrapbooking.  I created a 6x12 scrap page for my younger son's Crossover for Cub Scouts.

Gosh, those Project Life pages are tricky to photograph, so much glare on the photos!  Here's my younger son at his Cub Scouts Crossover Ceremony.  I was thinking he wasn't going to like the face painting, he's extremely sensory - but he was so proud to achieve this milestone. Yeah buddy!

I've accented this 6x12 page with elements from Cute Cameras and Captured Memories.

To create the page title I cut the By the Letters Die-namics from Black Licorice felt and then switched out the "O" for the pawprint from the Pet Charms Die-namics.

Open Hexagon Border

Oh, I'm nearly done, but I also had fun creating something with the new Open Hexagon Border Die-namics to share with you.  Look how the Open Hexagon Borders will nest next to eachother to build a whole cardfront.  I'm in paper love....

A few zips through my Die-cutting machine and a little liquid glue and I was in business.  I wish I was able to make a quilt, but let's face it, I don't have any more time for any additional hobbies. And I have a feeling that's not a cheap one! Instead I'll appease myself by making little paper quilts. 

I added a little topper treatment with the beautiful new Bracket Border Duo.  It was given a heavy dose of Distress Ink for a soft touch.

The sentiment is from the new Lisa Johnson On the Line stamp set, which fits perfectly onto one of the Fishtail Flags STAX.  

I wanted a little accent to anchor my sentiment, but I didn't want it to detract from all that paper quilting, so I went all neutral with the new Winter Rose Die-namics - it was cut from Whip Cream Felt, a Whip Cream Button, Cardboard leaves cut with the Royal Leaves and a bit of Hemp Cord.

Lovey-Dovey Sentiments

Oh Kraft Cardstock, I'm going to need to stock up again, because I seem to have gone through another pack!  Check out how lovely it pairs with Hot Fudge. It's a match made in heaven.  While you're shopping, be sure to grab my friends the Fishtail Flags and the Fishtail Flags STAX.  Look how pretty they look when you roll up the tails.   And you pretty much can't beat the value of the Hemp Cord.  I love how it holds its shape so nicely when tied through a button. 

How can you not adore a stamp set with a fun name like Lovey-Dovey Sentiments?? It's adorable. 
Also its FREE. Free that is with your purchase of $60 or more. 
Just don't forget to add it to your qualifying order.

Remember you can find all the products that are NEW in the MFT Boutique HERE 
and they're available RIGHT NOW!

Here's the links to the products used in tonight's post, thank you SO much for stopping by!
Please note: visual links to the NEW products coming really really soon!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover