Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 8, 2012

Laina Lamb Design - My Favorite Things Previews

I'm so excited about the next series of products in the Laina Lamb Design line at My Favorite Things.  I couldn't decide whether to make a card, or scrap, so I went ahead and did both!

The new Calendar Basics Stamp Set coordinates perfectly with the Insert It 3x4 Die-namics from last month's release.    I grabbed the heart graphic from my Vanity License Plate stamp set and then stamped in February and "14" 

My flower embellie is cut with the Layered Rose Die-namics and finished off with a Razzle Berry Button, some black baker's twine and the Royal Leaves.   I plucked the sentiment "Best Day Ever" from the new Days and Dates stamp set.  It's cut with a Fishtail Flags Die-namics.


The new Story Starters Die-namics is so much fun.  I put together a 6x12 scrap page with a photo I've been meaning to scrap for ages.  This is one of my favorite photos of the whole year.   I used Days and Dates to journal the day that the photo was taken, I love how it looks like a typewriter font.   The "2 wheels" was put together with the High-Rise Numbers and High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase.



Here's a look at the new Die-namics, I think you'll agree, these are so FUN! 
Since i'm a facebook addict, I see myself using the "status update" version often. 

Be sure to visit the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples to share.







Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover