Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 4, 2012

Get Minted!

I'm so sorry it has been so quiet here on the blog lately. Between that crazy storm, Sandy, along with a professional development day at school this week I haven't had much time to get anything posted here on the blog.

I also spent pretty much the better part of Sunday taking photos of my kids, and working on this year's Christmas card.  I wanted to be sure to direct you to Minted.  I am in LOVE with their designs, so many personalized options.  Be sure to check it out.

And, they have a fun special offer right now, that you can get a free backer - as in I ordered a flat card and I got free printing on the back (a photo and personalized greeting!)  Best of all, you don't even have to have your photos done yet to capitalize on the offer - you can buy your card now and  upload your photo as soon as it's ready. *SWEET* 

Be sure to click HERE to visit Minted and get started, I'm so excited for my cards to arrive! 




0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover