Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2012

Wonderful!

I know I've used the daylights out of this stamp set the last week or so, but I can't help it, it's fabulous, er... wonderful and I can't seem to put it down.  I had a great pack of patterned paper from October Afternoon that I didn't get until after Christmas last year.  The patterns were so bright and cheery that I was excited to put them to use in this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch.

This is the time of year that I can't seem to make a card without my beloved Let It Snowflake Die-namics.  They're so cute, and I'll need to stock up on Whip Cream Felt to cut them with.  I finally picked up the Metal Adaptor Plate and let me tell you when you cut felt with that baby, oh my word.  Trust me on this one.  I've got a thing lately for bows tied behind the buttons, have you noticed?  The best news doing that is that the button stays tied firmly in place.  


Remember that Seasonal Sentiments is FREE this month with your 
$60 purchase (excluding tax and shipping) at MFT Stamps. 



I added a layer of text print to my layout using the Fisthail Flags STAX and the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX. Here's this week's sketch for you to play along with. Be sure to visit the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples to share today. 



Here's the links to the products I've used in today's post, thanks SO much for stopping by today:

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

scrappingnana said...

Love your card and the sentiment too. TFS

Amy Rohl said...

You just pushed me over the edge, I mean checkout, Jo! I can't get enough of this set as well!

♥Amy

Heather Rogers said...

Love all the fabulous layers and pretty felt snowflake. :)

Patti J said...

"Wonderfully" done! (sorry, couldn't help myself...). What a fun card, lovin' your snowflakes, AND your buttons and bows! Thanks for sharing!

Crestajune said...

I love this! Anything October Afternoon makes me happy, and I just love this stamp set... I know I need it, I just can't decide what else to put in my cart so that I can get it! I am new to MFT and I am overwhelmed by all the fabulous choices... and now you have shown me those amazing snowflakes... oh, my goodness! =)

Lisa Page said...

Great card! Love the argyle embossing! Can you tell me which one you used? Thanks

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover