Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 16, 2012

Very Merry!

Hi everyone! Tonight's the night that the new release will be available at My Favorite Things and I'm excited to share with you a little bit more about my FAVORITE Die-namics and stamp set this month.

Did you check out the Beautiful Bows Die-namics yet?  It's simply incredible. Create custom bows in two sizes with this spectacular die set. And guess what when you make them from FELT I think that they are especially beautiful and luscious.  (I made a card for tomorrow using the die with paper, that I also pretty much adore, but for sure you'll want to hand deliver those babies...)  

I paired Beautiful Bows with my Traditional Tags STAX, Figshtail Flags (both original and the new layers) and the stunning new Seasonal Sentiments stamp set.  Seasonal Sentiments is a rockin' new set, I love the graphic typefaces on this set. It is SO fun to work with.  I'm honestly going to have a tag making marathon over the next few weeks because this set is so beautiful for tag making. I think I might go with really neutral papers this year, and add lots of pretty handmade tags.  

And hurray for it being time to pull out my beloved Let It Snowflake Trio.  I've cut it from corrugated cardboard and given it a heavy coat of distress ink, then finished with a Naturals Button tied with Hemp Cord.

Best of all, Seasonal Sentiments is FREE with your qualifying purchase of $60 or more this month as part of the Triple Scoop Rewards program. 

But guess, what? This set is also pretty much perfect for cardmaking too.  I paired the same papers with the Deconstructed Sketch this week, and these pretty Glitz Design Christmas papers - available NOW in the MFT Boutique. I cut the snowflake embellishment from Whip Cream Felt this time.

So many beautiful new treats in the MFT Boutique for this release. I hope you'll join us for the New Release Party tonight at 8pm EST. Here's all the details you NEED to know about the release this evening:

Here are the details about the upcoming release:

  • You can attend the New Release Party on October 16 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on October 16 at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is going on now!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on October 16 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.

Here are the links to the products I'm using today, thanks SO much for stopping by:

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover