Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 5, 2012

HB2U


Now that my kids are a little older, I can't use my "cute" stamps for their friends' birthdays.  The Vanity License Plate Die-namics and Stamp Set is pretty handy for this type of card - 'tween boy.  Maybe the most difficult creative assignment,  ever? 

But, armed with the Sweet Sunday Sketch and a healthy stash of pattern paper scraps, I got to work.  You all know I love ribbons and bows, but not so much for ten year old boys.  Instead I reached for a Black Licorice Button and the new Hemp Cord (I'm loving that stuff) and since I never actually ever put away my Fishtail Flags STAX, I used that too.  (Remember, I'm adding links to everything at the bottom of my post...)

Colored card stock? Who me?  You can't possibly be in the right place, but Gumdrop Green cardstock - yeah, it's a new favorite.  


Here's another set of ideas as to how you can use this stamp set, I hope you'll have fun playing around with it. 



Here's the products I'm using in today's post. Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!


2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute. This would be the perfect Go To card!!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute! My son is almost 13 so I know what you are saying. I think this will work perfectly. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover