Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 24, 2012

So Grateful

I hope you had a great weekend! Despite it being crazy busy, I did get a few cards made this weekend (sweet!)



It's been a while since I've been able to put in an entry for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch, and she has a really cute one featuring one of my favorite elements, banners!

It seems that  I can't step away from this fun Echo Park For the Record 2 pattern paper.   I've paired it with a Black Licorice matting and a Sweet Tooth cardbase. You'll find links to all the products I've used today down at the bottom of this post for easy reference.

I'm using one of the first stamp and Die-namics pairings - Framed Greetings. It's a true, must have favorite.  I've stamped the dotted border in a green ink and the sentiment with black Brilliance ink. (I love that ink for a nice solid coverage with sentiments....)


Oh, Gumdrop Green Buttons, how I love you.  If you haven't picked up this twine at My Favorite Things, let me just say it rocks.  It's a nicely wound hemp cord, not furry or fuzzy, and holds its shape quite nicely for a tied little bow. Personally,  I don't like when the twine is too fine and it makes floppy bows, so this is *perfect* for my needs.

Here's Karen's sketch for you this week, I hope you'll play along!


Here's links to the products I'm using in today's card. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you tomorrow!


4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

gosh!!! this is gorgeous...loooove how you mixed those patterns-that green strip is awesome!

Katie Skiff said...

This is so pretty, the colors just pop off the card. Love it.

Karen Giron said...

Oh goodness Miss J! You rocked this sketch and I adore the pop of green with the button - YUM-OH!!! Glad to see you back! :)

Gabby said...

Great take on Karen's sketch! LOVE the colors/papers/button/double strand twine bow. I like heavier weight twine, as well. I found some at anniespaperboutique.com I'm lovin' it! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover