Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 10, 2012

My Favorite Things - Now Available!

I'm so excited that the new release at My Favorite Things is finally HERE!  Tonight I'm using the new Clearly Sentimental about Coffee. It's the Triple Scoop Set of the month, did you know that you can earn a free set by purchasing $60 or more in the same order (exclusive of tax and shipping.)

I'm a huge fan of coffee.  Milk and two sugar.  I find it most especially delicious when sitting on the chaise on my back deck. Like many of you, my kids know not to fuss too much at me in the morning before cup number one.  Note to self, I'm just about out, so I'd best hit the grocery store today.

By the way, be sure to head over to the MFT Blog for links to all the participating designers tonight. Remember to leave a little love on each on each designer’s blog for your chance at the $50 prize. You’ll have from now till Thursday night to leave your comments!

For today's card, I've paired this sentiment set with the new Jumbo Banner Day STAX and the adorable Die-namics Flower Medley.  I cut the flower from grid patterned paper and from Wild Cherry Cardstock.   

Here are the links to the products I've used in today's card.  

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover