Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 12, 2012

Merry Kissmas!


Phew! We survived Teaser Week for My Favorite Things, you wouldn't believe the mess I created, its time to schedule a clean up day.  But, it's been too long since I played along in the Wednesday Stamp Club. Since it's already a mess, what's the harm in making one more cad?

I picked up this new Simple Stories patterned paper, which of course had me in the mood to create a Christmas Card. Merry Kissmas is a real favorite! I'm using Hot Fudge Matting and a Whip Cream cardbase.   

The image was colored with Copic Markers and paper pieced.  If you're not familiar with the paper piecing technique you can find a quick how-to here.




Okay, so here's the layout we're using this week. Be sure to play along for your chance to win a gift voucher valued at up to $20 to the MFT Boutique. You'll find a list of designers with samples to share with you on the MFT Blog today!

Here are the links to the products I'm using in today's project:


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover