Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 13, 2012

Happy Halloween - Mojo Style



Okay, I was supposed to be cleaning my desk from the disaster I created during the My Favorite Things New Release, but instead, I decided to peek to see what this week's Mojo Sketch looked like.



Then I decided that the Primitive Pumpkins Stamps and Die-namics didn't need to be filed away just yet, they needed to be used.  By the way, I've gone back to linking all the products I used today at the bottom of the post. It's hard to get them all done during release frenzy, but I'm feeling much more organized *for the moment*


Following the sketch, I reached for my Circle STAX, Fishtail Flags and my Mix & Match Banners.  And I had this really fun Farmhouse Paper that I hadn't cracked into yet.  As I started thumbing through the papers, I decided that I could squeeze in a little bit of the Distressed Diamonds too.

I'm using my Tangy Orange Buttons today - the whole range of MFT Buttons are so beautiful, I'm going to pick up a few packs a month till I have them all.




Here are the links for the products I've used today:


0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover