Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess!


Today I have a card to share for one of the sweetest little girls you'll ever meet. Happy (almost) Birthday to my adorable little niece Mary - can't wait to celebrate with cake and candles this weekend.  I can't believe how the year has flown and that already she's a year old.  (I bet somehow the year didn't FLY by so quickly for my little sister a busy mom of three busy beautiful young girls under the age of four...) 

To get the sentiment I was looking for, I combined a few elements from My Favorite Things.  See, your stamps like to get all mixy-matchy and play with their friends.  I've paired By the Numbers stamp set with the Baby Onesie Stamp Set and Die-namics.  I just so adored the layout from last week's Deconstructed Sketch, that I had to give it another whirl.  And since I just so happened to have my Fishtail Flags still handy (as always) I added a pop of yellow to match the tiny crown.  


You'll find all my supplies today linked just below.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is so gorgeous Joanne! I love it!!

Jen Shults said...

This is just adorable Joanne! LOVE the fun pastel colors and that fabulous onsie! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover