Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 15, 2012

Welcome Home

It's time for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I created a card for a dear friend who's still trying to settle in and unpack after a cross country move.  Yikes, I'd like to never move. Ever. I don't think I could handle the stress!  I'll just stay here, paint and renovate, that's about as much as I can handle.



I inked up the adorable little Pure Innocence:  Home Sweet Home and aren't you proud of me, she's fully colored with marker, no paper piecing! I added the little pleats to the bottom of her skirt with some creative shading. FUN!  

Of course I'm using the new Layered Rose paired with the Royal Leaves Die-namics.  If you haven't picked up that combo yet, I highly recommend them, they're lovely and I use them a LOT!  Remember you'll find links to all the products I used today at the bottom of this post.   

Here's the sketch for you to play along with this week. I hope you'll play along and join us, be sure to add your sample to the Splitcoaststampers Gallery using this week's keyword.... Remember to join us on the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples to share today. 



Here's the links to the products used in today's post. Happy stamping!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana Joy said...

Adorable card. I have to get those flower and leaf dies.

Heather Rogers said...

Awe, that is so sweet of you. Love the felt flower and added pleats to her skirt. :)

Katie Skiff said...

Cute!! I love the colors, and especially at ruled paper!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Joanne! Surely your friend is going to treasure this beauty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover