Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 4, 2012

Read Me Like a Book......

Today's the day that we share samples using the latest My Favorite Things Stamp and Die-namics duos.  I'm working today with the Bookmark Duo Die-namics.

I've used the larger of the two bookmark dies here, and filled the center with Die-namics heart (this is the one included n the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics).  I layered it with a piece of scrap cardboard, and stitched down the center for durability.

I used more of the stamps to create a coordinating card for a little gift set.  There are a ton of great sentiments in this set, and an amazing collection of fonts. 

I've tucked in sneak peeks of the new Layered Rose Die-namics and the Wavy Edge Die-namics.  Today I've cut it through layers of brown paper lunch bags.  This die-namics creates fluffy, fully dimensional roses.   The Wavy Edge Die-namics isn't a border Die-namics, it will add a wavy edge to any length of card stock or patterned paper. I cut it once from patterned paper and then again from kraft card stock. 

Here's a peek at the full 4x8 sized stamp set. But remember, you'll find links to ALL the designers with samples to share on the MFT Blog today! 

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover