Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 1, 2012

Dirty Dares Continue

I know I mentioned the Splitcoast Stampers Dare to Get Dirty challenges the other day. I hope you've had a chance to head over to see what the girls have prepared for you!  Remember, in order to view all the challenges, you'll need to be a member of the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club.   Today I've made samples for two of my friends who are hostessing.  

There are TONS of prizes available - be sure to see HERE for the list.  I'm excited to mention that there are FOUR gift certificates to My Favorite Things

Up first, is a challenge hostessed by my first ever blogging friend, and former Dirty Dozen Alumna Julie Masse.    I've done a little paper piecing on her dress, and I diced up my Sentiment Strips for a fun sentiment treatment. Remember you'll need to visit the Splitcoaststampers Dare to Get Dirty forum for all the details....

You'll find Julie's challenge HERE

Supplies used: Birthday GirlSentiment Strips


My second sample today was created for a challenge hosted by one of my newest blogging buddies, who I'm thrilled is now a fellow My Favorite Things Design team member...Mona Pendleton.

You'll find Mona's challenge HERE


I had lots of fun getting all chippy painted with this doily, I added lots of crackle paint and then went over that with distress inks.   I die cut the butterfly once from patterned paper, and once from burlap and added a twine tied button to the center.

This is a fun challenge, I hope you'll head on over to see what it's all about! 


Happy stamping my friends! 

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover