Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 3, 2012

Clearly Sentimental Previews for MFT Stamps

Today's the day that we're here to share projects with My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental sets.  Up first I'm using Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents.  This set will be FREE with your qualifying purchase of $60 or more. You can read all the details about that HERE

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my layout, and of course had to squeeze in an extra fishtail to the layout.  Instead of a triad for the embellies, I went for one oversized embellie and added leaves and buttons (...I'm a sketch cheater....)


I really adore the new Layered Rose Die-namics. You can honestly never have too many flower dies.  
For my first card today I cut each of the layers from felt, added Royal Leaves from felt and stitched a button on top.  I have a *very* different look for that flower below...



My second card today uses Clearly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn.  This beautifully designed set was the Triple Scoop stamp set last month and will soon be available for individual purchase.

I'm using the same patterned paper collection from October Afternoon as well as the same Triple Scallop Border and the Layered Rose Die-namics.

On this card I double cut the Triple Scallop Border from two different papers and staggered them in what I call "fish scale" fashion, so you can see them both peeking out....


I cut the Layered Rose from two different patterned papers for lots of fluffy layers.  Then I distressed them to create lots of molded details and added a self adhesive pearl to the center. The Medium Leafy Flourish was tucked in cut from corrugated cardboard.



Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a FULL list of designers with samples to share today! 






Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover