Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 3, 2012

Bev is My Type of Chick.

I'm here to remind you that the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges continue! Have you been over to Splitcoaststampers to check it out?  Today I'm creating a sample for my friend Bev's challenge.  Bev and I are Dirty Dozen roomies, which means we joined "the Pile" together and created together for six months.  Love that girl to pieces!  Here's a link to our first month in the DD Gallery. 

I can't tell you *what* her challenge is, for that you'll need to check the Splitcoast Dare to Get Dirty Forum. But I can show you what I made for it.  I will tell you it's a supply based challenge, and one I've not ever used before.  Any guesses?


I went scrappy on this one, using Own Your Story - because I *heart* that chick. She's a wonderful wife and mama, an amazing photographer and a general all around wonderful lady.  I'm always in awe of how she manages it all with style and grace.  Gotta love staying in touch with friends through Facebook.

So, I also managed to squeeze in samples of two of the soon to be released Die-namics from MFT.  I'm using the new Award Seal behind my sentiment - it's a that fun pinking edge circle.  And I cut the Medium Leafy Flourish from corrugated cardboard, it's a great sized accent.  It's tucked behind a Botanical Beauty flower which I've cut from the mystery challenge material...... 



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head on over to visit the challenge forum and play along!






13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so pretty

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Joanne!!

Ruth said...

Beautiful card - very striking! Ruth :)

Bev said...

ROOMIE! I love this. I don't know how many more ways I can say that, but it's TRUE. You ROCKED the "mystery material". I'm so happy I made you try it. Love and super hugs! {I too like looking back through our Dirty Galleries hehehe}

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! Great design and I love the corrugated leaf sprig! :)

Katie Skiff said...

This is so pretty. The colors are beautiful together.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautiful card, Joanne! Love your sewing and the polka dotted blossom! :D

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Love the distressing background. Great card.

Queen Mary said...

Joanne, I love that new award pinking edged die-namic, and I love how you've paired it with the leaf flourish!

stampingbowd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alina said...

Sweet card! Love the combination between colors!

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, love that black flower!

Jodi Collins said...

SO beautiful! LOVE the pop with that flower!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover