Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 21, 2012

Make Your Own Luck

Good morning my friends!  Today I've got a sample to share for the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  It's another favorite go-to sketch of mine, and I have some cute new papers that I was itching to put to use!

I'm loving the new Girly Graphic Tee Die-namics and Stamp Set from MFT. Lots and lots of fun, especially now that I have my fun new ink from A*muse.  I purchase my inks from Kathy Hatzke and I love the great coverage with clear stamps, they ROCK!


Though MFT has tons of Die-namics, I often find myself reaching for the Pretty Posies and of course you see two tiny Fishtail Flags STAX peeking out the bottom. 



Here's this week's sketch for you to play along! Want to hear the big news? The Sweet Sunday Sketch team is looking to grow....  read the Casting Call and submit your entry HERE entries close on June 29th at 10am. 



Here's links to the products I've used in today's project, I hope the Inlinkz is helpful to you all! 

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover