Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 31, 2012

MFT Previews Continue - You Spin Me

Everyone loves a little fun in the sun, including our sweet friend Fred Bear! Welcome to day TWO of Teasers from My Favorite Things.  I've sort of been a stamping maniac, so I have previews for you every day of Teasers - stay tuned all the way through Tuesday June 5th at 10pm for the upcoming release!!  There are LOADS of fun goodies to share, so you won't want to miss a single preview day.

Don't forget to head over to the MFT Blog to see what my friends on the DT have put together for you. There are TWO stamp sets previewing today, so you won't want to miss a thing! 

I'm using the new Fred Bear and the Pinwheel. I added the sentiment to the Mini Tabs Foursome, and added the Button Quartet from corrugated cardboard.   The little pinwheel was stamped to two different patterned paper scraps and then pieced back together. A teeny, tiny little rhinestone is stuck into the center of the pinwheel. 


I'm usually pretty timid when it comes to coloring fur, but I grabbed lots of my brown markers and spotted and speckled the heck out of Fred. (And then fought my compulsive urge to blend it all out.) 

Here's the full stamp set of Fred Bear and the Pinwheel, he has three sweet sentiments to pair with the image....



Pattern paper today is Dear Lizzie: Neapolitan....  I'm loving the pink and green combination, so you can count on seeing lots of this fun paper again in the very near future. *wink*

Don't forget to head over to the MFT Blog to see what my friends on the DT have put together for you. There are TWO stamp sets previewing today, so you won't want to miss a thing!


35 Comments    Post a Comment:

Brenda said...

Great job on Fred Bear! I'm loving the dp too!

Gypsy 2 said...

Thats one cheeky bear!!!

Alina said...

Sweet card! Love the coloring!

Cyndi said...

Fred is very handsome. I can't believe that you paperpieced all the pinwheels

Tracey said...

A fabulous card!! Love your paper pieced pinwheel!!

Kristy Hansen said...

Cute little card. Love the colors you used to show off Fred. ksh

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So totally adorable Jo!! The fur looks great!!

XOXO!

Cindi said...

Great card! Love the fur and great colors.

Jill Norwood said...

Joanne - love the coloring of Fred Bear! And the paper is lovely too - look forward to seeing more! :)

wendy said...

super cute card, lovin the new Pinwheel Fred bear

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love your fred bear, the coloring is fabulous and the little paper peirced pinwheel is adorable

Angel said...

this is adorable! makes me think of Winnie the Pooh with the soft colors!

Susan said...

Sweet and simple. Love that Fred Bear!

Jodi Collins said...

Super sweet Joanne! LOVE the button/bow combo!

jan farnworth said...

very sweet card.

Shelby said...

Such a handsome guy! Wonderful card.

Shelby

Queen Mary said...

Fred looks so happy in your card!

Shari said...

Joanne, oh Fred is so cute! you coloured him just wonderfully! Love the papers you used!

Hugs;
Shari

Elle said...

SO stinkin adorable! I love the spin you put on it.

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable card...this bear is so cute.

Liz said...

He is like my sweet bear at home.
(big puppy dog) but he is cuddly as him...

Megan McDonald said...

love the pinwheel, very cute.

KWaltemathDesigns said...

Very cute! :)

XoXo,

Katie

Flo said...

Fred bear is cute and I love that little pinwheel.

zehra said...

This is adorable card, love the pink

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Joanne!

Mary J said...

He is so much fun!

Unknown said...

So Sweet! Nice soft coloring :)

stampingbowd said...

super cute set! The sentiments are great! Love your card!

Denisse said...

I just adore that cute little guy! you did an awesome job!

Tricia T said...

So sweet! Great colors!

Makalah said...

Fantastic coloring!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Fred card GF!

Caroline said...

Great card! I love when I see different patterned paper together that I would never have dreamed to use on the same card!

Winnie said...

Such a sweet card. Love your coloring and the ribbon treatment.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover