Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 11, 2012

Cheers to You!

I'm not sure if you've picked up the new Indie Chic patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, but I pretty much have fallen in love with this paper.  I had fun mixing and matching them and using it to put together my project for my Feature Friday project today.  The Let's Toast Die-namics and stamp set is fabulous for dressing up a bottle of wine, or even a fancy bottle of water. 


In today's video I'll show you my project start to finish, and also share with you how to use the STAX Die-namics to create this fun frame for my sentiment.  I've also shown step by step how to create this layered Fringed Perennial Die-namics. 


For me, I love using Brilliance Ink for a nice full coverage. It's worth the extra drying time....



As you can see, I've used my Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.  By the way, these are a great way to use some leftover patterned paper.  Since it is a tag (and doesn't need to get stuffed into an envelope), I'm free to let the flag ends hang below the bottom edge.  And voila! Gift tag for a hostess gift, mother's day treat.... lots of gift giving possibilities here!



Here's my newest video showing how I put this together in lots of detail. Thanks so much and have a truly wonderful weekend!



All stamps and Die-namics are from My Favorite Things






2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Michele Boyer said...

This is sooo cute! I love the flags, the flower, every little detail!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful project! I love all the new MME paper packs. I had to buy them all too. LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover