Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 25, 2012


Hooray my friends, I'm so excited to start sharing projects created with the fun new products from My Favorite Things.  Our next release will be this coming Tuesday, May 1st at 10pm EST!

Today two new sets are being unveiled, and I'm working with the newest Who's That Girl: Who's that Girl Plays Golf.  My husband and my two boys both love to golf, so guess what I'm going to be learning to do this year. That's right. Golf.  I am not the greatest with hand eye coordination, but it seems that they aren't all so keen on hanging around all weekend while I stamp the day away.  

Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples for you! 
You'll find previews each day for the next week - can't wait to share....

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover