Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2012

Pure Innocence Preview Day

Today we're sharing previews with the newest Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things. They'll be moved into the store at 10pm EST on Tuesday and oh my goodness, are they ever cute!

Today I'm working with the Pure Innocence: Scientist which was briefly available as part of the VIP Collection in mid-March.  She'll be available as an individual stamp set tomorrow night. I did one of my favorite things, and dug through my scrap paper bin, for papers that weren't designed to go together.  I first found this fun Bo Bunny Double Dot in turquoise and then dug around to see what I wanted to tack onto it.  Then I found this black and white number papers, with felt very "scientific" to me and went from there.  I created a little scene by adhering my character to this grid paper, and then cut a dark grey element for the floor. 



This fun sketch is from Jen's Deconstructed Sketch, and its a great one. Completely perfect for my love of these Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics. You *are* going to pick those babies up right? I have a feeling they're going to fly off the shelves!  I've also cut all my circles today with the Circle STAX Die-namics (both sets.)  The circles are anchored on the Open Scallop Doily Die-namics.

Do you see the Pinking Border Die-namics peeking out behind the number grid layer?  What a fun, easy to use element.  I love the little bit of detail it adds without detracting from your overall project.

Be sure to visit the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with previews to share with you today! 






Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover