Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 30, 2012

Hook, Line and Sinker

Welcome to Pure Innocence preview day from My Favorite Things!!  Love this day, it is always a fun one! Today we've got lots of cuties to share with you.  I'm working with the new Pure Innocence: Goldfish stamp set, this is perfect timing because my son's first grade classroom just got their first pet, a fish!  I've just restocked on this gorgeous Kraft Ribbon - it's safe to say I'm in LOVE with it. 

You all seemed to like the crazy stitching I did on my á la modes card yesterday, so of course, I gave it a whirl again today. Three crazy passes around the edge. Then some carefully placed zig-zag stitching in key places....


Since there were so many cute fun sentiments, I went ahead and finished off the inside of the card as well.  Once again, I've reached for the File Tab Die-namics for both my inside and out sentiment treatments.


I've had a blast stamping away for this release and I still have at least two more projects to share.  I hope you've had fun peeking at all the new goodies and that you've found a thing (or two) you'll want to bring home with you each month!

All the latest stamps and Die-namics will be available on Tuesday night at 10pm EST.  Join us again tomorrow for the Pre-Releaese Pep rally. I'm just putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's project.... 

32 Comments    Post a Comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

adorable, love her little shirt

Gypsy 2 said...

The extra sentiments are going to be great for all the PI sets.Love her little shirt.

Mary J said...

She's so sweet, love what you've done with her!

jonim52 said...

Love all the layers and color combo. Great card.

Cyndi said...

Inside and out are awesome.

zehra said...

Adorable and cute, love her shirt and perfect sentiments

Kristy Hansen said...

I love your paper choices--ones I wouldn't have thought to put together. Love the stitching. I would do that. This card would be one that I would love to receive. ksh

Cindi said...

This is so cute! Love the papers and colors.

Gabby said...

Darling card! Love your paper-pieced outfit and her sweet coloring. Great paper choices, as well. L)

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable card, Joanne!

wendy said...

such a fun new PI...love the sentiments too!

Jill Norwood said...

What a sweet,sweet card! Love the sentiments with that image!

Liz said...

well done as the whole releaae lots of hard work thanks

Tricia T said...

Aww! I really like this set. It makes me remember winning goldfish at the fair when I was little. : )

Angel said...

love the bit of color with all that Kraft!!! darling card, sweet new PI!!!

Chris said...

love the card, the PI is so dang cute

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet image! Love the sentiment, and I love her shirt!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Gorgeous Jo!! SUCH a sweet image!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Shari said...

So sweet! Love the stitching today too!

Queen Mary said...

Excellent combo of papers on this one -- outside AND inside! and I love the sentiment you chose!

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute card...love the image and the sweet sentiment.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Flo said...

Cute card. I love her flowered shirt and the color palette.

Elle said...

You can't get any cuter than this!

Heather Rogers said...

Too cute! Such an adorable set and I love that kraft ribbon too. :)

scrappingnana said...

This is so ardorable. Love the colors and the insdie also. TFS

PaperDoll said...

Beautiful paper piecing! I love the way you gave her dimension by cutting out the arm that she is holding the fish food with, and layering it over her shirt.

Emily H said...

So cute! I love her little shirt!

Gypsy 2 said...

She is one sweet little lady!

Cyndi said...

She is adorable - love your piecing and sentiments,thanks for sharing.

KWaltemathDesigns said...

What an adorable card! I just think she is too cute!

stampingbowd said...

Awwww!!! What a cute card!!! So sweet!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover