Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 6, 2012

Cute-a-tude!


All of us here on the MFT Design Team have been playing along all week sharing goodies which are part of this month's New Release.  Tonight, we're all taking a new stamp set to work with, so you can see all the new items!  I'm excited to be stamping with Pure Innocence: Cute-a-tude!  This sassy little sweetheart makes me laugh.  As a daycare provider I can tell you that three year olds = sassy.  

I added a few coats of clear glaze to her hair bauble and paper pieced her dress.  I'm using the new Oval STAX Die-namics to sandwich my Oval Open Scallop Doily Die-namics. (I recommend picking up both of the sets of STAX so that you can get close layers like this.) I still am really loving the new Paper Dolls Die-namics so I added those in too.  

In case any of you are interested, this cute and oh-so-adorable patterned paper is from Simple Stories: Fabulous.  



Here's a quick peek at the new Die-namics dies I'm using in my project today. 
Be sure to visit the MFT Blog for a full list of who is working with each of the new stamp sets tonight! and HAVE FUN!




Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover