Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 6, 2012

Meow!

It's Pure Innocence Preview Day - hooray!  That mans that the new release will be tomorrow, Tuesday at 10pm EST.  We hope you'll join us on the MFT Forum on Splitcoast Stampers for our monthly New Release party from 8-10pm EST. It's your chance to visit with your fellow MFT fanatics, and get to know the MFT Designers. Oh, and right, there will be PRIZES!  You won't want to miss it.

Today five Pure Innocence images are up for previews, I'll let you in on a secret, I am *not* a cat person, but this sweet image, Purrfect stole my heart and was the very first one up for a good inking!

Pin It


I'm rummaging my paper bin again, this is another My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad and I used the oh-so trendy chevron pattern for her little dress.  I'm using the newest Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout this week.  Karen's doing sketches every other week - which is great, gives me a little longer to get it done!  I'm using the charm from the new Pet Charms Die-namics.  I added a bit of blue card-stock to the back of the die cut piece, and added a twine bow, then coated the entire piece with Glossy Accents for a "faux" epoxy look. 





Be sure to visit the MFT Blog for a full list of participating designers today!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover