Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 4, 2012

Introducing Vertical Greetings

I am really, and I mean REALLY in love with the stamp set I'm previewing today. It is called Vertical Greetings and let me just say, its beautiful.    

For my first preview today, I'm sharing some Project Life filler cards I've created.  I'm going to be working on a 12x12 page with my aspirations and goals for 2012.  I love this quote "Don't follow your dreams; chase them" because you've got to work to make things happen in your life!  I've created a coordinating journaling card with the Mini Tabs Foursome, the Mix and Match Banner Die-namics, the Teeny Tiny heart from the Notched Tag Die-namics and the sentiment is from Just My Type.



I had so much fun making these two cards, that I decided to make a full 12x12 Project Life page with the scraps I have leftover from this fun paper pack from Lily Bee: Head over Heels. Rather than my usual blow-by-blow of the week, I've made a page for my 2012 goals.  I find that I'm much more accountable to these things if I actually publicly proclaim what I'm working on....  

Pin It


I've added LOTS of my Die-namics elements to this page including the Butterflies Die-namics, the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics, the By the Numbers Die-namics for the "2012" and added all my typeface elements with the Typewriter Alphabet.

It was so pretty before I went and ruined it with my messy handwriting... here it is complete with my journaling...



This set also makes pretty beautiful and inspirational cards too.  I've paired the stamp set and Die-namics with my new Canvas Corp mini kraft bags and these sweet little mini clothespins. Corrugated cardboard accents created using the Paper Dolls Die-namics and the Solid Bracket Border Die-mamics.  I've added a teeny tiny button using the Button Quartet Die-namics too. 

Pin It


This, is my very favorite stamp and Die-namics from this month's release! Look at the four amazing sentiments included....



Thanks for sticking with me through a MARATHON post! Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for the full list of designers with samples for you today!

39 Comments    Post a Comment:

zehra said...

I love your project and cards, it is gorgeous, this sentiment and die is awesome

Gabby said...

Very cool goal page and I love your card w/all it's awesome kraft and goodness! :)

KelliJo said...

Oh Jo! I LOVE it, and I am TOTALLY living the belief, I AM CHASING MY DREAMS!!!! and your pages are NOT ruined with your handwriting, the pages are YOU and so is your handwriting... It is what completes the YOU-ness of the project. I envy those who can do this project life thing... shoot remembering to brush my hair everyday is a GREAT start for me sometimes!!! ;)

Nancy Thomas said...

You've been a busy girl - your PL page is extremely nice and the card is absolutely gorgeous.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Well WELL!!! You have been beyond busy my darling friend!!! I totally LOVEEEEEEEEE the new vertical greetings!! So beautiful, elegant and just the right sentiments for so many occasions! Your PL pages are stunning!! And your handwriting is beautiful Jo!! Gorgeous colors, papers, just awesomeness all around!

XOXOXOX!

wendy said...

whow terrific layout and scrap page...your hand writing is what makes the page authentic and will remind others of you in years to come..keep it up it's priceless!

Lisa H. said...

looooove these so much! wow! your PL album is coming along beautifully (of course it is, it's yours!). this set and Die-namics are amazing!

Kristy Hansen said...

great idea to use this set for PL page. I also like how you added the paper dolls to the card--ksh

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG I love them all. The layout is so great, and the first cards are so pretty, but the last card with the bag on it is so darn cute! I love it.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Nice to meet you Joanne. I haven't been over to your blog before but spent an entire cup of coffee here :) Fabulous and inspiring work you do and LOVE your previews of the new MFT goodies. You've personally filled my shopping cart for this release!

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh my, look at that PL page!!! Gorgeous! I won't even post mine now - lol!! And stunning card, love the little bag and clip!!

Cindy said...

Love the layout. Your handwriting wrecked nothing, it's what makes the page valuable!

Cindi said...

Wow..your cards are gorgeous and love the page you put together.

Jessica said...

these are so pretty! love all of your fabulous creations! :)

Laurie said...

Such a great idea for the 12x12 pages.

Tracey said...

Amazing projects Joanne!!!

Connie and Jack said...

All I can say is WOW!!!
---Connie C.

Tricia T said...

I love your PL page! My dd just started one this week - although using pictures from last year - and is thoroughly enjoying it. This die and stamp set is wonderful. My favorite next to the flower dies this month!

Tricia

Lori Turner said...

I am totally in *love* with these vertical sentiments! Gorgeous card!

Leslie said...

This is sweet Joanne and I am loving these tiny little bags you are using - I have some, have had them for years and now I know what to do with them!!

stampingbowd said...

What wonderful projects!!! Your PL is so pretty!!!! Love your card it's such fun! Love the button made out of kraft!!!!

Dawn said...

Wow! Beautiful job Joanne.

Coleen said...

Wow...gorgeouS!

Kimberly S. said...

Oooooo....love all your creations!! This stamp set is perfect for inspirational cards....love them!

Trisha said...

Great projects. They are all so beautiful and I love these vertical sentiments. Your Project Life page is wonderful.

Susan said...

Great cards and scrapbook project!

Elle said...

I LOVE what you did with these!

Liz said...

So incredible love them to

Megan McDonald said...

very cool. dont know how you must find the time to do such great work.

Clarissa said...

Gorgeous! Great ideas.

Virgo5 said...

Wow, awesome projects, love them!

Tammie Koehnen said...

Oh Joanne, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your projects!!!! I just have to get this new stamp set. :)
Thank you for the great inspiration.

Jan Garber said...

I saw that sentiment and I immediately thought of the Paper Dolls! How cute! I wish I were as ambitious as you!

Flo said...

Love your layout for Project Life. Y our card is cute too.

Jenni said...

Great page!! Brillant!! Your handwriting DOES NOT WRECK anything!! It is all aboout YOU!! :)

jennik

starqueen said...

This was a marathon worth finishing. Beautiful samples and great inspiration! Thanks!

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous projects! And I just LOVE this Vertical Greetings set...MUST HAVE!!! :)

mplsbetty said...

Your cards and Project life page are just beautiful! Wow!! Speechless!

Unknown said...

Love this new set and what you did with it! Your PL page is incredible! What a great way to document your goals!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover