Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 8, 2012

Feeling Sketchy?

 I hope that you've had a chance to place your orders for the new release over at My Favorite Things.  I was tickled pink that my new favorites worked just perfectly for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club.  Are you playing along? Well if not, there's no time like the present to jump right on in!

I've paired patterned paper from October Afternoon along with the Vertical Greetings Stamp Set and Die-namics.  I die-cut the Die-namics Botanical Beauty and then coated the petals with Picket Fence Paint.  If you haven't noticed, I'm loving grey lately.  You really *must* pick up some of this twine.

Pin It


I've done my little banner extension trick and then applied the longer pennant sideways across the layout.... here's my little video tutorial showing how to extend them if you don't know what I'm talking about. 

Okay folks, I'm off to clean the *disaster* that has grown on top of my desk after my stamping marathon from Teaser Time.  I hope YOU have lots of stamping time, and I can't wait to see what you've picked up from the new release!  If you don't hear from me, I'm lost somewhere in the mess of my stamping area...
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover