Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 18, 2012

A Sketchy Movie Card.....


Okay folks, its My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club time! Are you ready for another one? This one is easy peasy, so you've got to find a little time to play along with us!

Hubby and I have been on a real movie date kick lately, there have been SO many good movies to see.  Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.  Fabulous! Did you read the book?  I did, he didn't. I was engrossed, sitting on the EDGE of my seat the whole time.  Fabulous. Can't wait for the next one already!

Then we went to Mission Impossible 4.  Tom Cruise sort of bugs me, but the movie was great!  And then this week, we were off to see Sherlock Holmes.  I think that Robert Downey Jr. is just about perfect for the role. If I'm being 100% honest I liked the first in the series better, but it was fun nonetheless!

Of all three movies we've gone to in the last month, my favorite was Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, but seriously, it is a graphic and disturbing movie... I'm just warning you!  So, what's YOUR favorite in the movie theater movie lately? Anything that I've got to schedule a sitter to get out to see?


So, with our penchant for movie dates, I was excited to pull out my new At the Movies Die-namics and Stamp Set and get a card made for my hubby. Since it's a guys card, I didn't use a flower embellie for the top portion of the sketch but used a ribbon tab and a button instead.... Patterned Paper is Echo Park Times and Seasons.

I hope you'll stamp up a little something for this week's sketch challenge. Be sure to upload your creation to the Splitcoaststampers Gallery using this week's keyword so we see your sample, oh, and so that you're entered for this week's prize! 

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Angel said...

I want to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. We saw MI 3 and Sherlock and loved them both! Love this card! Reely!!! ;)

Ann Kranitz said...

This is so cute!!! I love this weeks sketch and you did a great job with it....oh and Tom Cruise bugs me too...cant quite put my finger on it...just something about the guy!!! LOL..Hope all is well up in your neck of the world

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Terrific card Joanne! I love these papers, I NEED to pull my pack out! I saw the movie New Year's Eve with a bunch of girl friends! It was just fun and light-hearted! I loved it! It is a complete 360 of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo though...lol! :D

zehra said...

Beautiful card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute

Kathy Camasso said...

Hi Joanne, We were exactly the same on the Girl movie, loved it, reading the 2nd book now; saw the MI movie and liked it too; we skipped Sherlock as DH didn't like the 1st one; I'll wait and catch it on cable!

Jodi Collins said...

This is super cute! LOVE!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover