Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 4, 2012

Feeling Sketchy?

I love release week, but man that's a lot of stamping! I hope you had as much fun as we did, and I also hope you treated yourself to something special, or even, maybe a LOT of something specials. There is SO much to choose from in the Brand Spankin New Category if perhaps you missed the last week of teasers!

We're already onto week 53 of the Wednesday Stamp Club, starting off year TWO of sketches.
If you participated in ANY of the 52 sketches last year, you'll want to go and register on THIS thread on Splitcoast Stampers. 

Here's one sweet stamp set that I didn't have time to play with during the release festivities, so it was first in line for this week's sketch challenge!  This Pure Innocence: Paper Dolls is so, so cute.  I was itchy to dig into this new patterned paper pack - Crate Paper: Paper Heart.


The small flag banner is from First Place Award Ribbon and I've used just a portion of the sentiment "You're Such a Doll."  I've also added a Fringed Perennial Die-namics Embellishment. I've cut the smaller bloom twice from Puff Cloud White Felt and added a twine tied bow. I *finally* picked up a Surebonder Glue Gun and it's awesome.  Heats up super fast and adds just the tiniest bit of glue for detail work. It's awesome.


Here's this week's sketch, its a great one with that large circular panel.  
Lots and lot of creative options this week! 

Your samples are due to the Galleries at Splitcoast Stampers by Tuesday January 10th at Noon EST.
One lucky participant will win a prize of up to $20 to the MFT Boutique




 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover