Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 12, 2010

Stamping Bella Release!!

Happy Friday! And its officially my Blog-O-Versary! I'm going to have to buy myself a little something to celebrate right?

Luckily, today is the (huge!) Stamping Bella Release, and I know that I'll be stopping by to pick up a few *somethings* to celebrate!!

Today, I have a sample to share with you using the adorable "Row of Eggs with Bunny." How sweet is this for Easter... right?

I reached for my Copics for this sample, but I know for sure, that I'll be using this again with my waterbrush and some reinkers too! I love the *sketchy* feeling of these ilustrations.....

You'll see, I'm still on a Quite Contrary binge. Pink and green, springy and so me! Within the line, I've picked up some of the "Mary Mary" papers and some of the "Little Miss Muffett."

Now, you should hop right on over to Blogabella to see samples of all the new goodies! You'll find all the new images on the site HERE.

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable card Joanne! Happy Blogaversary!!!

Natalie said...

This is so sweet! Happy shopping day!! Congrats on your blogaversary!

paula tracy williamson said...

I love it JoanneAbella!! Such a cute Easter scene...can't wait to get mine!!!

Lisa H. said...

LOVE it! happy blogoversary!

Christina Fischer said...

SO sweet! I'm loving the papers (gotta get me some!)!

Happy Blogaversary, friend! Yes, you deserve something special! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love all the new Bellas! This one is darling girlfriend! That dp is wicked, I have to hunt it down!

Tasha said...

Wow fabulous card - very cute stamp
love tasha xx

Karen Motz said...

Really sweet Joanne! Love the grass you drew in. I'm coming home with a load of the new Quite Contrary line!! :)

Chris said...

I am so happy to be seeing spring images. it's been raining all day so your card is a refreshing stop.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover