Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 13, 2010

A Sketchy Baking Turtle

I don't usually stamp with the same images back to back, but I can't help myself. You'll have to forgive me because.....I'm in LOVE with these Turtles. And, Taylor's Sketch this week was just perfect for a little Baking Turtle.

For me, baking is a big part of my job description as a mom. With two boys with severe food allergies, it is usually the best choice to just cook something myself than to try to find something that both boys can safely eat.

I was more than pleased to find a piece of this October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper in my big cleaning project. I was sure that I'd run out of this cute blue flowery one.... Hooray! These colors are so cheery and happy for me, especially on a grey, rainy gross day. For the scalloped piece in the sketch, I substituted in a piece of vintage trim. (I'm going to be sad when this runs out, I'm having fun with it!)

Next week's Bellariffic Challenge is to use a monochromatic pallette in your project. I'm off to dig through my paper collection to see which paper will be my jumping off point for a monochromatic project.... Be sure to send your entries to Emily by Thursday, March 18th to be included in her weekly roundup!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover